Information we collect
We collect information about you in the following ways:
- Information you provide to us: We may collect information that you provide to us when you use the Services, such as your name, email address, and music submissions.
- Information we collect automatically: When you use the Services, we may automatically collect information about your device, your use of the Services, and your IP address.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect about you to operate, improve, and personalize the Services. This includes using your information to:
- Provide the Services to you
- Communicate with you about the Services
- Analyze and understand how you use the Services
Sharing of your information
We may share your information with third parties in the following ways:
- With your consent: We may share your information with third parties if you have given us your consent to do so.
- For legal reasons: We may share your information if we believe it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, to protect the rights, property, or safety of us or others, or to enforce the terms and conditions of the Services.
- For payments: All payments are managed by PayPal and you should view their terms before using their service
We will retain your information for as long as needed to provide the Services to you and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes.
You have the right to access, correct, delete, or object to the processing of your personal information. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the collection, use, and sharing of your personal information at any time.
For more information, please contact us.